Surf lessons from Tarzan in Choroni

Thursday, January 28, 2010

TV in Venezuela

Hulu doesn't work here! Neither does Pandora...I tried tonight to listen to some music and it doesn't stream outside the U.S. Bummer!
TV shows that are always on: (It's always the same episode too)
Scrubs, Big Bang theory (they seem to be obsessed with this show),Seinfeld ,The Office,Glee, 30 Rock, Friends, Family Guy, Two and a half men, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (that show still exists!),According to Jim, Project Runway...

Every channel has Spanish subtitles.
We get Nick at Night complete with Bewitched and all the other shows that I used to watch when I was younger. yay!

I was also able to watch college basketball on ESPN. So cool! I don't know if I can watch the gophers play Wisconsin, but I sure hope they cover the game.
I feel at home when I watch these programs, even in spanish!