Surf lessons from Tarzan in Choroni

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Under House Arrest

Hey! So because of last nights protests we did not have school today. I think they were just taking extra precautions to make sure we were safe. Which I appreciate! This morning was great though because I got to talk to my mom on the phone! Yay! Then I slept again until noon, had lunch with my family and then chilled upstairs with Kelsey and Brittany listening to Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson. We played scrabble in Spanish and learned some new words! After being inside all day, and the fact that the girls still don't have host parents and their aunt wasn't coming home to make dinner, we went to the pizza place right around the corner. Great place and the lady was really nice! We finished up the night with some Sex and the City. After a stressful night of protests and burning rubber, it was nice to relax. Now I am watching A Walk to Remember in english with spanish subtitles. This is my favorite movie!