Surf lessons from Tarzan in Choroni

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Best hump day!

Wednesday's are my worst days, right!? Well not this Wednesday! We had the day off from school because the advisors from the U are here to check out the program, meet with the profesores. So Kelsey, Brittany and I went to the pool! When we got there, Jacki and Steven were already there, so we hung out with them. They brought a frisbee and volleyball so we played! At one point, students from the hoteleria (hospitality) school right next to Prado Rio came out and started playing with us. It was really fun! New venezuelan friends. :) We ended up playing a game of ultimate frisbee with all of them. I had no idea how to play and so learned in Spanish. I did score a point though! But otherwise I felt like I was just running around like a crazy person. Whatever...it definitely beats having 10 hours straight of classes!! WOO HOOO!

No comments: