Surf lessons from Tarzan in Choroni

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

I can't believe that it's already March. I swear February just flew by so fast. I guess it's true...time flies when you are having the time of your life! haha I have less than two months here now and one of those weeks I will be spending in Margartia Island for spring break. YAY!
Tonight we had a cooking class at Venusa with Johan and Gija. They taught us how to make torta fria in the dark, because the power goes out at Venusa at 8pm. But they did light a ton of candles and it was very romantic making dessert by candlelight! There wasn't a big crowd of people which was nice....more torta for me! While we were waiting for the torta to get cold Brittany and I had a really long and good conversation in spanish with Johan and Gija. So fun! The torta was delicious. It had peach, biscoff cookies and flan. I got to take some cookies home and I think I will use them Thursday night for my parents anniversary. I can dip them in chocolate!