Surf lessons from Tarzan in Choroni

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ultima Dia con mi novio y su familia

I had mentioned to Johan and Yija before that mi padre venezolano made me french toast for breakfast, but they had no idea what it was. So today I went over to there house to make them french toast. Johan had a soccer game in Mucuchies with his team Los Caballeros de Merida. So it was just Yija, the boys and I hanging out all day. They loved the french toast! and then we played for futbol for a while in the street. Oh and before I went to there house I had to get the ingredients and some colored pencils for my libro infantil and I ran into HARRY! (johan's cousin). I told him I was headed over to their house and he said he would be there too later on in the day. Well, it turns out he's their neighbor! haha I had no idea. I was out playing in the streets with the little kids. Then we just had music playing and hung outside with Yija, Harry and other family members. Apparently, everybody lives on the same street. I know that Johan's crazy mother lives below them. She yelled at the boys for being too loud when they were playing futbol. They wanted me to stay longer but I had so much homework to finish up! The last week of school always kills.....even in Venezuela.

No comments: